Tuesday, January 13, 2015

What I'm Thinking Tuesday!


1. New Avengers trailer!





2. New Ant-Man Trailer!



3. This picture of an upcoming Doctor Who Comic!!


4. One of my Ebay items is in a bidding war! Pretty cool!

5. Marvel's Agent Carter is pretty good. Love the WWII retro look, and it doesn't hurt to have Haley Atwell onscreen every Tuesday. You're always keeping the future MCU in mind, like with Whiplash, Iron Man and SHIELD. I think I'm obsessed with the Captain America Adventure Hour, which is a radio program from the show. I hope they release it on Itunes!

Scorpions and The Flash are also great shows, when I have time to watch them.

6. Being sick sucks.

7. If you can get through this article, it's pretty interesting, Marvel Cinematic Universe-wise.





1 comment:

  1. I hope you are feeling better. What was in a bidding war?

    ReplyDelete