Sunday, August 10, 2014

Guardians of the Galaxy Post


So a mere 24 hours ago, I was at Boston Comic Con. It was awesome. I even got to cross a second item off my unofficial bucket list, which was get a picture of me getting shot by stormtroopers on my knees. As soon as I went down on my knees (on a hard concrete floor, so my knee was awesome all day), I know a bunch of people took pictures of me, so if you see me on any social media, let me know. Cuz that would be cool....Got me some autographs, some art, and a damn good time....


I also saw Guardians of the Galaxy last week. Good movie, I'd have to see it again to declare it one of the best Marvel movies of all time-- I have to give that honor to Avengers, Cap 2 and possibly the upcoming Age of Ultron....

References:

Quill names his ship the Milano. He was kidnapped in 1988, so he must have named his ship after Alyssa Milano. Here she is in 1988:

Bam! Full 1980's. You're welcome....

LAST MINUTE EDIT: Speaking of full 1980's: While i found this picture, Google Images also gave me a link to an old TV movie Alyssa was in back then: Crash Course. I remember watching this made-for-TV movie at my Aunt's House (when I wasn't supposed to) and loving the rap at the end. Of course, I was also like 12 or 13, so that was cool....




TRIPLE EDIT: Groot dancing to the Jackson 5:




The soundtrack to Guardians was also great!!!


I can't think of anything else, so I'll get back to you!!





1 comment:

  1. I loved the little Groot at the end! Damn, the 80s were a BAD time for fashion.

    ReplyDelete