Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Something completely random....


So I just got sick, which is kinda pissing me off because I hate being sick....

I've been surfing around on the ol' interwebs and came across this image on the entertaining but slightly weird Electronic Cerebrectomy

He said it was like the beginning of the Beatles film A Hard Days' Night, with all the girls screaming and chasing the erstwhile Beatles through the streets, out of their minds with 1960's Beatlemania! Well, this was around the same time period...I just found it to be a rather fascinating statement, that's all. I actually have this image in an old Marvel Masterworks book I got a long time ago for my birthday...



Oh, and Rocket from Guardians of the Galaxy! I'm actually looking forward to this more and more...


Here's a bit about the soundtrack! HERE! What a great cover, right?


1 comment: