Saturday, January 25, 2014

Nothing. Just random Awesomeness...

I know these are old posters to Hunger Games (never saw the second one) but they remind of old WWII Nazi posters to show the Aryan "greatness" of Nazis....these two characters are the best of the best killers from previous games, and it's their job to be all beautiful and blonde. I think they're brother and sister...


Weird, right? But I like the designs of the posters (they came out MONTHS ago) it's very propaganda-like, which is the whole idea. But cool way of showing the characters. As you know, I'm a poster geek...

And now, Robocop stuff...


I love the "TJ Lazer" lunchbox, right from the movie....


2 comments:

  1. Yeah ew. That does look very aryan. I'm not going to dignify it with a capital letter.

    Love the crosswalk cartoon!

    ReplyDelete