Thursday, January 2, 2014

2013!


So I meant to make this huge comprehensive list, but I got lazy and then didn't feel like doing that, so here's my top 5 that I came up with in 5 minutes...


1. Agents of SHIELD: The TV show, but also all the perks afforded to me by it! Appearances on the Opinions May Vary podcast and the articles I wrote for shieldtv.net! I hope to do more in 2014!!

2. Pacific Rim

3. Star Trek Into Darkness

4. Embarrassing pop songs I listened to no I didn't yes you did and couldn't get out of your head: Come and Get It by Selena Gomez and Cups by Cimorelli. Stupid songs....

5. Marvel cinematic movies and the various trailers they put online...


Oh, and my Agent Coulson #SaveCoulson picture got put online!

http://savecoulson.tumblr.com/post/71946511999/savecoulson-hot-toys-avengers-x-men-mash-up

1 comment: