Monday, August 12, 2013

Rocket Racoon?


So another Marvel movie is going to be Guardians of the Galaxy. Like any movie goer, I'm somewhat apprehensive yet excited about this movie. Growing up a  comics fan, I of course heard of them, but during their crappy '90's phase. This is the movie that Amy Pond had to shave her head for--a bald chick does nothing for me, she's a FORMER redhead now unless she wears a wig all the time. My sexual organ have retracted back into my body when I think of her shaving her head.

But I digress. One of the bitchin' main characters in this flick will be Rocket Racoon. I somewhat remember him from an old comic I read in the '80's while my mom was getting her hair done in the local beauty salon. In the movie, he's supposed to be bitter and angry because aliens kidnapped him from earth and experimented on him, giving him a voice, intelligence, cybernetics, the ability to fire a gun, etc. Here's the first real "live" image I've seen of him (from the leaked trailer)



So know they have to figure out who is going to voice him....the first rumor I heard was Doctor Who's David Tennant:




The next person I thought of was Breckin Meyer as Boba Fett in Robot Chicken....




Then I heard about MC Chris being recommended...



Damn that was fun.  Okay one more...Sawyer from my favorite show Lost. He used to be bitter and angry but grew to be a hero...


2 comments:

  1. Whoa! This is the first time you've been naked on the blog.

    I think David Tennant would be an awesome voice for the raccoon.

    ReplyDelete