Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Trailer time!!


Hey guys

Just watched the new Iron Man 3 trailer....


WOW.


It would appear Tony's suffering from some kind of Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder due to the events in New York from The Avengers. Also, Ben Kingsley doesn't sound like Ben Kingsley. And for the record, "Sir Ben" hasn't been in a decent movie for decades now--I've only seen in him in direct-to-SyFy-movies of the week and in bad comedies.....but I digress. It would appear the Mandarin has a Captain America shield tattoo on the back of his neck--wonder why? Love the Iron Patriot footage too. I think it's supposed to be War Machine (Rhodey's) new paint scheme, capitalizing on the public's love for the Avengers and Captain America. So cool...



I've been thinking of either using this blog or setting up a Tumblr or something to start putting my ideas down for the Avengers-Marvel-Universe at large and how all the Marvel movies can be put together. What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. Interesting...I just wonder if we're being set up for disappointment (first was great, second was so-so)?

    ReplyDelete