Friday, July 20, 2012

The Wise Man says...


Man, I wish that SuckerPunch had more scenes with the Wise Man, played by the always bad-ass and gravelly Scott Glen (who played a firefighter/arsonist in Backdraft). I know he was just Baby Doll's inner self, but it would have been cool seeing one of the animated features showing a lone figure walking down an alternate WWI road, with a katana on his back and an automatic weapon in his hands. Just would have been cool. Check this site out...


Also, this picture of the Hot Toys Avengers Hulk just got released. I'll do more pics of these awesome statues when I have a chance...




3 comments:

  1. And what about the hot Hulk you got recently? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coming soon, RK. Coming Soon...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't release it was Scott Glen in Sucker Punch, I quite liked his little inciting speeches.

    ReplyDelete