Wednesday, July 11, 2012

New Avengers Stuff


This is apparently going to be included in the Avengers Blu-Ray/DVD combo pack they're putting out in September (and I will be be picking up as soon as possible). Apparently some civilians find one of the Chitauri's weapons and wreak havoc with it until some SHIELD agents come to stop them. If you're a true geek, the Hot Toys Avengers line (which I really need to post soon) comes with one of these weapons.



Also, a cool Buffy cover. On a related note, I just picked up the new Season 9 TPB and will commence reading it after I get something to eat.


Oh, and apparently I just won a podcast contest, and will be getting custom art from this guy: Brett Kelly. I gotta figure out what he can draw for me!!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats, Mikey! (Hey, you need to post on my blog more often. Getting lonely. Sniff. Plus I blog about purple sex toys!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Boycott boy

    Keep your opinions to yourself....enjoy your boycott. Of which you are the only one.

    ReplyDelete