Friday, July 13, 2012

Item 47 idea


This is my second post of the new day, and it's only 15 minutes old. I must have something to say.


So the Avengers short film Item 47 is going to be shown at the San Diego Comic Con, which sadly, I'm not at. But I digress.

As I said before, a couple finds a Chitauri weapon left over from the invasion and begun to do crime. The Captain America Hot Toys hundreds-of-dollars-figure has such a weapon. If I were a clever man and somehow owned this awesome piece of cinematic artwork, I would display the weapon seperately on some kind of clear plastic stand with a Photoshop-made SHIELD forensic/evidence/artifact tag with "ITEM 47--CAUTION. DO NOT TOUCH" or something similar to that. I can't help it. I'm clever like that. Maybe I'll still do that and post it here. Just no toy to go with it.

Said Cap figure with Chitauri weapon.

Oddly hot Lizzy Caplan of Cloverfield fame holds Item 47.


1 comment: