Friday, November 18, 2011

New Bruce Banner Poster

Sorry, as a rule I hate Perez Hilton, but it's the only clear image I could find on short notice.

Gotta love the new poster they released for the Avengers movie; they're more character posters of each of the Avengers: Hulk, Cap, Thor, Loki, etc. This one of Bruce Banner is very cool--they chose to show Bruce instead of CGI-Hulk. But if you look carefully, he has a green tint to him, kind of like a green light to the side--and I think his eyes are almost green. This is probably my favorite of the new posters--the whole thing is my computer wallpaper.





This is one of my favorite Hulk posters from the awesome movie a few summers back. In that Incredible Hulk, Blonksy takes some kind of super-soldier serum, but it has some serious adverse effects--especially when he combines it with Banner's blood. Since the original super-soldier formula was lost in WWII after transforming skinny Steve Rogers into Captain America, it appears to have been from the same batch, but with different results. The military is trying to create super-soldiers again but unable to without the doctor.



1 comment:

  1. The eye thing was the first thing I noticed, even before I started reading your post. Damn it, why do we have to wait so long for this movie?!

    ReplyDelete