Saturday, September 24, 2011

Defender of the Universe

No, not me! HA! Seriously, Voltron is being made into a comic (that I probably won't see until trade paperback form)! Ordinarily, I would only slightly care, but it's covers by Alex Ross, one of my favorite artists!





Also, I picked up Thor on DVD, and I think it's better after I saw Captain America and have a better idea about Joss Whedon's Avengers movie next year! I still need to see the various features on the disc!


Speaking of Joss Whedon, I read Buffy Season 9 issue 1 at work, and it's very cool! There's new plot points, intrigue, etc!! Check out a tumblr for Buffy and Angel and Faith!

1 comment:

  1. Note to self: go get some Voltron boots! I think it is so unfair that we have to wait 10 months to see Avengers.

    ReplyDelete