Sunday, March 27, 2011

Wonder Twins Power Activate!!


Man, I've been posting a lot of random pics lately! Here's Alex Ross' version of the Wonder Twins. It was done a few years back in the now-defunct Wizard Magazine (Boooo! for the cancellation of this awesome mag) as an April Fools Joke. It was supposed to be an advertisment/sneak peek of Ross' new oversized comics (he did one for Superman and Batman). The focus was on the Wonder Twins and them trying to solve the world's draught problem. Gleek suffers from not enough water and goes rabid....


Obviously, Alex Ross is my top favorite artist!! Maybe I'll go into Philly and see his show in the Andy Warhol Museum.....




2 comments:

  1. I have always wanted to go to that museum.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that pic. I'm one of the handful of people who actually like the Wonder Twins.

    ReplyDelete