Sunday, December 5, 2010

15 Fictional Characters

So I'm on the Facebook and a friend of mine (who, sadly, is no longer in my state) challenges me to post 15 fictional characters who influenced me the most in 15 minutes. Time to put my thinking cap on (which is very similar to my rally cap, which is also worn inside-out)!

1. Encyclopedia Brown
2. James "Sawyer" Ford (Lost)
3. Buffy The Vampire Slayer
4. Sherlock Holmes
5. Luke Skywalker (Star Wars)
6. Miss Havisham (Great Expectations)
7. Spenser (Spenser for Hire book series)
8. Snake-Eyes (GI Joe Comics)
9. Richard Castle (from Castle TV show and books)
10. Harry Dresden (The Dresden Files book series)
11. Hardy Boys
12. Bert and Ernie (Sesame Street)
13. Wolverine (X-Men comics)
14. Optimus Prime (Transformers cartoon)
15. Angus MacGuyver

If you want to participate, feel free!!! Send me your link! Oh, and using bad-assery in a sentence is allowed!

2 comments:

  1. And HOW did they influence you? I'm not on FB but I will use this as a meme...what amazing bad-assery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS MacGuyver's first name was Angus?!

    ReplyDelete