Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Some Interesting Pics

One of my favorite comics ad from the 1980's. It was in the X-Men comics. I remembering seeing this in ads in comics and on my comic shop's walls. I recently found it online and made it into my own print.

The above image is from the TV show The Sarah Connor Chronicles. It wasn't all that great, but okay to watch. It continued the adventures from the AWESOME Terminator movies. The lion eating the Terminator is apparently a symbol of the Resistance.







For some reason, I love these little minion guys from the animated flick Despicable Me. They crack me up. I will dub them shmahegonees.


2 comments:

  1. LMAO at the Cookie Monster one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey! <3 the pics. so cool!
    :P :) :D
    come check out my blog at
    www.fashionis2cool.blogspot.com
    see u soon!

    ReplyDelete