Wednesday, February 17, 2010
1. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
2. Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
3. Name seven things about you that people think are interesting. I'll go with RK and name seven random things.
4. Nominate seven other Kreativ Bloggers
Ok, my seven random things, in RK's style:
1. I really hate incompetence in commercials. Like people who can't peel a freakin' potato or can't seal a trashbag without trash getting everywhere.
2. Whilst a cable TV operator, I have busted many a kid who ordered adult PPV to their parents' cable bill. "What's this $9.99 charge on my bill?" "Well, ma'am, that's an adult movie! Surprise!!"
3. Some of my favorite movies are bad action movies from the '80's and '90's, like Robocop, Demolition Man, Aliens, and The Running Man.
4. When I was a kid, I popped out my shoulder while playing basketball with friends, and so we decided to put it back in ourselves. Violently.
5. I lived in Washington DC for a year, and worked down the street from Monica Lewinksy's original lawyer's office. Paparazzi were everywhere!
6. I have been told I have a unique and infectious laugh.
7. I am a tremendous Star Wars fan.
So, seven people who I'll nominate, eh? Here are some sites I visit frequently... or not.
1. Samurai Frog
2. Vitamin Steve
4. Nik at Nite--my favorite Lost Blogger!
5. Artist Jim Lee and Friends
6. General Zod
7. Best idea ever (courtesy of RK again) Axecop! Written by a five year old and illustrated by his 29-year-old brother!
Monday, February 1, 2010
This is the first episode of the new season, starting tomorrow night (Tuesday, February 1st, 2010!! According to my TV Guide, "the aftermath from the bomb detonation." I guess it's supposed to represent the LAX sign at the
The image is from somebody else on Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/brendangates/4114035379/
Here's one of the more interesting Comic-Con videos, Hurley is the CEO of Mr. Cluck's Chicken and has nothing but good luck stemming from winning the lottery with the Numbers (4, 8, 15, 16, 23, 42). In previous episodes, Hurley hated winning the lottery because it brought back luck to everyone around him!!!! It also contains an Oceanic Airlines commercial with a "perfect safety record" for over 30 years!