Sunday, June 28, 2009

Oh Baby Can't You See

...I want to be a dead celebrity!!

Okay, so I just made that one up. Not a real song, but you can try to search for it on YouTube or something. Apparently, in addition to David Carradine, Ed McMahon, Michael Jackson and Farrah Fawcett, now celebrity pitchman Billy Mays is dead!!

Jesus Christ, this ain't a good month to be a minor/C-List celebrity. These guys always die in threes, so now that's 5!

Seriously though, this is awful. I loved that guy! Probably cared more about that than Michael Jackson's death. Yes, he was a great and influential artist. Thriller was the first tape I ever asked my Mom for. Let's face it though, MJ was a bit of a freak and possible child molester. Haven't really even thought of the guy. RIP, King O' Pop. Europeans really loved you. They like cried over your really big statue back in the day.

And RIP Billy Mays. I want to buy some OxyClean.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad to hear I wasn't the only one with an overwhelming desire to buy OxyClean...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You two weren't the only ones!

    ReplyDelete