- Are they still around?
- Did they engineer the pallet drop of Dharma product food?
- Who recruited Clancy "Kurgan" Brown's character to the hatch? It's obviously many years after the Purge. Radzinsky (who we met in Dharma) was already in the hatch when he came around--and later killed himself.
- Is Illeana and the new castaways part of Dharma? She asked a similar question (what lies in the shadow of the statue?) than Desmond's "What did one snowman say to the other?" (answer: "smells like carrots"). I mean, who extradites someone to Guam? Why are they acting weird?
- What's in the giant metal case they can't seem to open? Where did it come from?
- What's in Hurley's guitar case?
- What made him come back to the island? Was it Ghost Charlie?
- Where's Claire?
- What's up with the hieroglyphics in Smokey's cave? He's been referred to as a Cerebus-like creature (which is Greek mythology--the 3-headed guard dog to Hades) but now there's a lot of Egyptian stuff going on--including a glyph of what looks like Anubis summoning Smokey.
- What's the statue? Is it Anubis?
HEROES: Now I know that their writers don't have the same level of control the Lost guys have over their show, but I wish they did. They seem to fire writers like crazy and Tim Kring apologizes like a 2-year old after writing on the wall. Next week's episode is a flashback to the 1960's. Hopefully we'll find out more about the Company. How cool would it have been to see the Original Heroes (Hiro's dad, Nathan and Peter's dad, Linderman and Shaft) fighting bad guys side-by-side util somebody like Angela Petrelli had her dreams about New York getting nuked by an exploding man? I made this and thought I'd post it: