I got tagged by RK today..."Six random funny things about other people."
1. You must post six random funny things about other people.
2. Then tag six other bloggers.
3. Link to the person who tagged you.
4. They must be FUNNY! Make us laugh! I don't care if we really shouldn't be laughing...that will earn you extra points.
I really don't know 6 other bloggers, but I'll do my best on everything else! It's tougher than it sounds!
1. Two cute, giggling girls came up to a co-worker several years ago and wanted to know where "
2. My cousin, when younger: one Christmas, he got nothing but clothes. This gave us the immortal, crying quote of "don't they know that little kids want toys for Christmas?"
3. Little old lady called up my old call center and got a friend of mine. She wanted to know about the Pay-Per-View movie on her bill. My friend brought up her account and saw nothing but porn on her PPV. The old lady wanted the one "Harry Potter" PPV taken off her account--she never ordered that.
4. While in Washington DC, a co-worker had to locate stuff for a sweat shop exhibit, including some kind of Disney apparel. He then had to call somebody, pretending to be a collector, in order to get said Disney crap.
5. "Naked chicks...on the wall!" Overheard by co-worker when customer bought a SI Swimsuit Issue for her older son while her younger son (the originator of said quote) looked on.
6. "Look, I'll do 5 years at Riker's just to prove my point." From the Chappelle Show. I literally can't think of anything else. Probably after I get off the computer and eat my dinner, I'll think of some more...
Came home from work last night and watched the last 20 minutes of "Life on Mars." I'll never get those 20 minutes back. The show got cancelled, so they turned their last show into a ridiculous farce about the characters actually being on Mars. SO fucking stupid....