So, I was tagged by Riot Kitty the other day.
List 8 things that you know about on your chosen subject.
I racked my brain and really couldn't think of anything. But, I'm giving it a try and not too seriously. It's my first real meme after all, and I'll improve in time, dammit!
The Top 8 Rules for Movies
1. Horror Movies: Yeah, this was in Scream, but I'm putting a different twist. If you drink, do drugs or have sex, you're dead. A dude in a hockey mask or ugly-ass Christmas Sweater will fillet you dead. No Sex In Bunk Beds, teenage camp counselors.
2. Superhero Movies: Like a Disney movie, there is tragedy. Somebody close to you will die. Ever hear of a happy superhero? No, you haven't! Spider-Man: Uncle Ben. Batman: parents. This list goes on.
3. If you're in a cop movie, don't pair up with the officer who's on the first day on the job, or on the last day. Disaster and death ensues.
4. If you see a traditionally comedic actor with a beard, they're in a serious movie. Ashton Kutcher in The Butterfly Effect or Robin Williams in Good Will Hunting. 90% of the time, this is true (an exception is Billy Crystal, who usually has a beard anyways).
5. If a movie has Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson in it, and the movie is horrible, you will think The Rock is decent in it. For example: "Man, Doom was a shitty movie, but you know, The Rock was pretty good in it."
6. LL Cool J will either play a chef or a cop (SWAT or Deep Blue Sea).
7. There will always be a little kid to make things harder for our hero (es). See Aliens or Volcano. Stoopid kidz.
8. 9 times out of 10, if there is a famous singer in the flick, their damn song will be in the soundtrack.
Seeing Watchmen tonight, so I'll have a review of that, thought of a cool meme, and a review of the tradepaperback Spike: After The Fall.